I have made several buttons that read, "Ask me what I made on Mrs. P's test" or "Ask me about what good choices I made today." When students make a really good grade or show improvement in a certain area with academics or behavior I like to reward them by allowing them to wear these pins all day long. This way others around the school can ask them about their good news and praise them for their efforts. :) Some of my students this week were able to enjoy wearing some this past week and I am looking forward to many more wearing them all throughout this school year.
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Mrs. P's "Ask Me…" Buttons
I have made several buttons that read, "Ask me what I made on Mrs. P's test" or "Ask me about what good choices I made today." When students make a really good grade or show improvement in a certain area with academics or behavior I like to reward them by allowing them to wear these pins all day long. This way others around the school can ask them about their good news and praise them for their efforts. :) Some of my students this week were able to enjoy wearing some this past week and I am looking forward to many more wearing them all throughout this school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment