CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome Back To School!




Hello my awesome 3rd graders and welcome back for a brand new year of school.  I hope you all are as excited to start back as I am.  I was fortunate to meet quite a few of you last week at our Back To School Night event here at CSE.  We had a great turn out and the students liked  LOVED using the     i-pads for a QR code scavenger hunt.   It was very nice meeting everyone and their families. I can't wait to meet the rest of you tomorrow morning, and begin our wonderful journey together this year.  Until then, here are a few pics from our Back To School night.  I hope everybody has a restful night tonight and remembers to put their magic confetti under their pillows for sweet dreams about 3rd grade.  Also don't forget to bring your postcard from me tomorrow for a sweet treat. :)

"Look who's 'Poppin' into 3rd Grade'!
The QR code scavenger hunt and all the goodies on each student's desk. 
 The students did such a great job at using the i-pads and I was super impressed with their technology skills.

I know we can't wait to use these i-pads again this upcoming year. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment