We had a great time Sunday at the Juvenille Diabetes walk downtown. I was amazed by the turn out of the crowd and what a delightful walk we shared. I am very proud of Kayla, her whole family, our class and entire school! We raised $11,000 which they matched so we raised over $20,000 to this wonderful cause! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your donations and support!!!
Friday, November 4, 2011
JDRF Walk at Colonial Life Arena
We had a great time Sunday at the Juvenille Diabetes walk downtown. I was amazed by the turn out of the crowd and what a delightful walk we shared. I am very proud of Kayla, her whole family, our class and entire school! We raised $11,000 which they matched so we raised over $20,000 to this wonderful cause! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your donations and support!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment