CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Charlotte's Web/Halloween Celebration

To end our unit of study on Charlotte's Web, we enjoyed some fun activities Friday to go along with Halloween as well.  I want to give ALL MY PARENTS a huge SHOUT OUT for your help with making this day possible.  We truly appreciated each of your donations that made this day such a success. :) 
We enjoyed eating some pigs in the blankets, carnival food such as popcorn, cookies, donuts, and candy.  We also had some chex mix that represented pig's slop and then some spider web candy pretzels.  




We also enjoyed reading or should I say "listening" to Jerry Seinfield's book Halloween.  This is one of  Mrs. P's favs during Halloween season.

Yummy!









 Such a FUN, FUN, FUN day with all my kiddos.  I hate I didn't get any pics of their candy corn pots this year….that is a first for me, but time just slipped by and our day was over.  Hoping you all enjoyed making this craft and that it will become a keepsake for you and your sweet families. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment