We are coming to the end of our study of the SC regions and I always love doing this culminating activity to reinforce our learning. We used a cookie cutter in the shape of SC and baked sugar cookies. Then added various toppings to represent our state's regions. For example, Hershey's miniature chocolate chips were used to represent the Blue Ridge region.
Some students decided to eat their sweet treat for lunch...
and others decided to save their sweet treat for home.
Either way I am sure all my boys and girls came home talking about this delicious activity. Hopefully they were able to explain and/or show you what they learned. I want to give a special "shout out" to our homeroom mother who not only baked all the cookies, but bought our toppings and cut them up for all of us. Thanks again =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment