We are so happy that Mrs. Eberflus will be our Rolling Reader this year. Each week she will come and read to our class, and we are so excited about all of our upcoming visits this year. :)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Rolling Reader
We are so happy that Mrs. Eberflus will be our Rolling Reader this year. Each week she will come and read to our class, and we are so excited about all of our upcoming visits this year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
AND....I am SO grateful & happy to be able to, once again, read to Faith & her fellow classmates at CSE this year! I have enjoyed being a dynamic part of both of our daughter's activities in school and outside. Reading has always been a hobby my girls and I enjoy together and apart...but in the same room!! :) Thank you for taking time out of your busy school schedule to allow me to read.
Post a Comment