We had such a busy week, but the students had earned their 15 blaze bucks so I definitely wanted them to be able to cash them in for their reward. Mr. Watchinski came down today and gave the whole class Klondike bars and we had a great time enjoying them in the beautiful fall weather outside. I am so proud of them and we are working hard to earn our next 15 blaze bucks!!!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Class Blaze Buck Reward
We had such a busy week, but the students had earned their 15 blaze bucks so I definitely wanted them to be able to cash them in for their reward. Mr. Watchinski came down today and gave the whole class Klondike bars and we had a great time enjoying them in the beautiful fall weather outside. I am so proud of them and we are working hard to earn our next 15 blaze bucks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment