I know it 's very early still but we get out of school a week before Father's Day and I always enjoy acknowledging our dads each year by making them a get as well. We finished our Father's Day craft this past week and brought them home in a decorated bags. I told the students they could either wait to give it to their dads on Father's Day or give it to them this weekend. Hope all you dads enjoy your gifts and thanks for all you do! :)
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Father's Day Gifts
I know it 's very early still but we get out of school a week before Father's Day and I always enjoy acknowledging our dads each year by making them a get as well. We finished our Father's Day craft this past week and brought them home in a decorated bags. I told the students they could either wait to give it to their dads on Father's Day or give it to them this weekend. Hope all you dads enjoy your gifts and thanks for all you do! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment