CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Surprise Visit & Gift from Santa!

So, after our class field trip to the Nutcracker, our class received a very special gift from the big man, SC!  As we were finishing up eating our lunch, we heard a knock at the door.  My two witnesses, Ashley and Victoria were the first to hear the knocking and yet see no one standing at the door.  Well, Mrs. P went to see who it was.  As I opened up the door, to my astonishment there wasn't anyone there - only a blue gift box.  The box was addressed to "Mrs. Prevatte's Class and from "S." Earlier this week, Lucas in class had asked me if I had a class elf and I told him that I hadn't had one show up yet.  Then, Lucas shows me a letter he wrote to Santa asking for him to bring our class an elf!


We opened our elf (a girl) up and read the book together.  Our next step was to name her so we voted as a class to name her. 
So say hello to our new class elf, SNOWFLAKE!
I told the kiddos that I would get with Mr. Watchinski and see if he could send me any hallway footage from yesterday afternoon.  Well, I guess Santa Claus knew, because before I could even email Mr. Watchinshki, I received an email from SC himself with this attached footage of the hallway right beside my classroom door.  I am still in shock and get goose bumps every time I watch it.  This is so awesome and so magical!  :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment