Dear Parents and Students,
It has been my pleasure to teach and work with you all during this wonderful 2011-2012 school year. We had a lot of fun, learned so much, worked very hard, and made many new friends and memories. I
wish you all the best in years to come as you will always be a part of me, and I will never forget any of you. You're going to do a great job in 4th grade! Please keep in touch with me over the years..email me or come visit me. I will miss you very much! Have a wonderful, fun-filled summer, and remember all the great times we had together in 3rd grade!
Love, Mrs. Prevatte

2 comments:
Thank YOU for a wonderful year!! Kayla has loved having you as her teacher and we will miss you a ton next year!! Have a great summer!
Thank you so much for such a GREAT year!! We had lots of fun and learned a bunch too! We will really miss you next year. We hope that you have a fun and safe trip to Disney with your family and a GREAT summer too!
Post a Comment