While working on their poetry unit, Ms. Guinn used the "I Spy" series books to model examples to the students of rhyme scheme and ABAB patterns. Students then had to apply their new knowledge to create their own "I Spy" poems with partners. One of the best parts of the lesson was when the students were allowed to work together on an I Spy interactive CD hunt.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
"I Spy" poems!
While working on their poetry unit, Ms. Guinn used the "I Spy" series books to model examples to the students of rhyme scheme and ABAB patterns. Students then had to apply their new knowledge to create their own "I Spy" poems with partners. One of the best parts of the lesson was when the students were allowed to work together on an I Spy interactive CD hunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment