Welcome to our 3rd Grade class! I am so excited to be your teacher this year. I am hoping to make this year your best one yet. :) We will be doing many fun activities this first week and getting to know one another.
Please try not to worry, because I will have those "first day jitters" along with you. That first day is always exciting isn't it?!? You will quickly learn that I am a very fun teacher who loves to laugh and learn right along with my students. You will succeed this year, and I promise to do all I can do to help make that happen. I can't wait to meet you and start our wonderful year together. So get ready to blast off and start making some fun 3rd grade memories!!! :)
Love,
Mrs. Prevatte
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment