What a relaxing and fun day we had drinking hot chocolate, and watching the Polar Express movie. The kids never get tired of hearing the story, and I have to admit neither do I!! :) We also shared our favorite books of all time with one another. It was interesting to see how many of them shared the same favorites. Some of the popular ones were "Verde, Stories of Santa Up on the Housetop, Polar Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, etc" This was my favorite part of the day! I love hearing kids be excited about reading and sharing their love of books with one another.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Polar Express Fun!
What a relaxing and fun day we had drinking hot chocolate, and watching the Polar Express movie. The kids never get tired of hearing the story, and I have to admit neither do I!! :) We also shared our favorite books of all time with one another. It was interesting to see how many of them shared the same favorites. Some of the popular ones were "Verde, Stories of Santa Up on the Housetop, Polar Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, etc" This was my favorite part of the day! I love hearing kids be excited about reading and sharing their love of books with one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment